Prose.
Here is my voice...
I get married in less than 2 months.
Me.
*I* get married.
To my star. my very own star.
I thought if I said it a few times I would finally believe it. Still can't.
I am in disbelief at this love.
This love that surrounds, that comforts, that soothes, that smiles.
This love that holds, that watches, that cares, that gives.
This love that forgives, that extends, that welcomes, that believes.
This love that believes.
In me.
What kind of love is this?
This love....this love that redefines unconditional.
This love that creates new meaning for soulmate.
This love that breathes.
That lets me breathe...
as I take in this love that lifts and shares....this love that teaches...that guides...that strengthens...
I feel like...maybe I can be his star too. I can be his love. His care, his hope, his ambition. His inspiration, his support, his smile. Oh how much I value and cherish...this love.
How much I value you, love.
My darling...let a day never pass where I am no longer in disbelief...
Sigh. My very own star. Who would have thought?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment