16 March 2009

Oh, Walmart...



Dear Walmart,

I'm writing to tell you how drastically your "Supercentre" will change my life.

I used to think your regular Walmart store was fascinating: not only could I pick up some stationary and dvds, but also a new plasma tv, clothes for every member of the family, gold jewellery, bathroom cleaners, shoes, snack foods, and bedding needs. And I thought you were already going above and beyond the regular department store when you encouraged me to get my prescriptions filled at your Pharmacy.

But now - well my possibilities are endless! You've given me the opportunity to pick up fresh milk, fruits, vegetables and meat products! I never thought you could fit an entire grocery store in a quarter of your Supercentre.

The surprises kept coming!
Not only can I get my eyes checked and buy a new pair of glasses, I can stop by McDonalds for lunch, AND I can also get my teeth cleaned at the Dentist's office.

I like the many haircutting options you offer me: SmartStyle Hair Salon, Ultracuts Hair salon, and of course, Magicuts!
On my way out, I'll stop by to get my nails done at Regal Nails.
As I was just about half way through your store, I remembered that I need to bring my car in to your store so Mr. Lube can check for anything suspicious. If anything needs changing, I'll just pop in to your Autoparts department and get that taken care of as well.

When I need to wire some money between my different bank accounts, your Western Union will definitely come in quite handy.

I forgot to bring in my dry cleaning today, but I'll definitely bring it in to your Factory Outlet Dry Cleaner tomorow.

I'm really glad you put in a Pharmacy Drive-thru, for those times when I just want to grab my meds and drive on.

I'm thinking of taking a vacation - Thanks for putting in a Marlin Travel in your store for my convenience.

I noticed your Garden Centre a little while ago - I will buy some plants from you, this is something I've been meaning to do, anyway.

When I'm feeling lucky, I'll try my chances at your Lotto centre, after I withdraw my money from your oh-so-convenient ATM.

I'm so glad you have your own Animaland - this will be a lifesaver when I'm shopping for the young kids in my family.

My friend is getting married soon - I'll let her know that you have a Gift Registry to take care of all her wedding gift needs. They can also get their wedding pictures taken care of at your Portrait Studio! You guys really make it easy!

I'm getting a little tired from all the walking in your store...Is that a Tim Hortons I see next to the Photo Centre? Ah, perfect; I'll grab a coffee.

3 comments:

  1. I hear their going to allow their most loyal customers to move into rooms on the premises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a must see...

    http://sendables.jibjab.com/originals/big_box_mart

    ReplyDelete