28 January 2009

Release

My dear friend,
I understand that our paths have parted...but you will never be forgotten.
I pray that you are shown compassion.
I pray that your days are filled with acceptance, love, and understanding.
May the days where you must guard your ego be few and far between.
May you always remember that my care for you is unfading, and I wish you nothing but happiness.
May you surround yourself with beauty and patience, so that your soul can thrive and reach fulfilment.
My presence in your life was never meant to judge, irritate, or frighten you.
I simply wanted good for you…and I continue to.
Be free, my friend. Spread your wings and embrace life.
But most of all...I pray that you see the compassion that this world has never been devoid of.

2 comments:

  1. hey Farah,
    Love the website! Welcome to the cyber-world of competing voices. Yours will shine because from what i've read so far, it appears that your message is personal - not in an isolated way - but personally connected to appeal to the human condition.

    You have chosen a dark layout, which seems to be hurting my eyes. But, there is meaning to be drawn here. Your words in white signify light, contrasting this darkness backdrop, illuminating the hope in despair.

    Look forward to following your musings.

    Fayyaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prayer for compassion above all else; may you too benefit from the kindness of these words, and all that they offer.

    ReplyDelete